12/29/12

Winter is here


It's winter!

I am not really a fan of the cold and darkness of this time of year. The best thing though, is the snow. It's so breathtaking that it makes up for my freezing toes.

It snowed all night.

What it looked like this morning.


As you may know, I took some time away and put my crafting business on hold to really focus on designing and figuring out what direction to take my business in.

There is good news! I have several new items that I am totally psyched about and I plan to continue to design more and more!

All through January I will be posting my new designs. I will be doing my best to stock my shop to the brim and really focus on connecting with people and growing my business.

More big news is also coming, which includes (but is not limited to) a large blog overhaul (actual blogging!), a new shop name and other stuff that I should probably save for another post.

Keep an eye out for a sneak peek of our new items!


No comments:

Post a Comment