12/30/12

a new year is a good time for change

We have a lot of changes going on right now. To give you a quick run down, here is a list of some new things coming up:

New business name!

We have changed business names as we head in a more focused direction. The inspiration came from our dogs [that we love so much] that we think look and act like tiny bears.

[Maci enjoying the sun]

[Maci and Toki on a road trip]

[Toki gets up close and personal]


New team member!

My sister has decided that she would like to join in all the crafting fun and help us grow! I am psyched that she is on board. It's always more fun with company! I'll post more on this later.



New designs!

I have been testing and experimenting and designing like crazy! I've got several new items coming to the shop this month already and I plan to keep on designing new items and stocking up. Also, I will be actually adding PDF patterns to the shop and even some free patterns on here!


More updates coming soon!




1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm super excited for you and the new patterns! :D

    ReplyDelete