1/23/13

What I'm Working On: Wednesday!

We have been super busy crafting a bunch of new items to post up in the shop. Unfortunately for you, I won't be sharing the sneak peek in this blog post, that comes soon. [its almost ready!]

But, here is what I can show you:


[excuse the terrible phone pics! my camera is charging.]



The other day I started working on this little sleeve for my tablet! Its made from 100% cotton, so its soft, washable and strong. I love the bright color blocking, though I'm not quite sure how I'm going to finish the flap, and I'm not sure what buttons or how many I should stick on there.

Also, I've been working on a freeform blanket here and there. It's my first attempt at anything freeform and I don't even know if I'm doing it right! I'll post photos of that as it comes along. Its not looking like much just yet.

What are you working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment